We are Swim Mark accredited which is the ASA’s National recognition that we are providing a quality service for all our members at Crystal Palace.
On child protection, we have various tiers of safety and procedures.
- Our coaches are DBS checked
- Our coaches attend ASA child protection courses (updated every 2 years)
- All practice sessions both in the gym and the pool can be observed by parents at all times.
- We have a Welfare Officer (Gill Snode) that has attended an ASA welfare course and has procedures she follows if any concerns are raised: Gill Snode – email: [email protected] phone: 07770 994 043
- We have zero tolerance for bullying and have 30 years of experience dealing with most bullying situations.
- On trips, we have accredited Chaperones that are DBS checked and Team Managers that are ASA accredited having attended Level 2 team manager courses who apply for international permits from the ASA when travelling overseas with divers.
- We hold regular weekly / monthly coaches meetings and review any incident or occurrences.
Additionally, parents can contact the ASA independently if they have any concerns by clicking this link
24 Hour Emergency Contact Number: Chris Snode 07770 994043 (phone or text)
Document: Crystal Palace Diving Code of Ethics
Document: Crystal Palace Diving Pool Rules 2017