We are swim 21 accredited which is the ASA’s National recognition that we are providing a quality service for all our members at Crystal Palace. In March each year we are reassessed.
On child protection we have six tiers of safety and procedures.
- Our coaches are DBS checked
- Our coaches attend ASA child protection courses (updated every 2 years)
- All practice sessions both in gym and the pool can be observed by parents at all times.
- We have a Welfare Officer (Alison Bell) that has attended a ASA welfare course and has procedures she follows if any concerns are raised: Alison Bell – email: [email protected] – phone: 07776 284651
- We have zero tolerance to Bullying and have 30 years experience dealing with most bullying situations.
- On trips we have accredited Chaperones that are DBS checked and Team Managers that are ASA accredited having attended Level 2 team manager courses who apply for international permits from the ASA when traveling overseas with divers.
Additionally parents can contact the ASA independently if they have any concerns by clicking this link